Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday



















































I am thankful that Jackson has a desire for the things of God. He carries his Bible around often, and prays before his meals and at bedtime. He asks lots of questions about Jesus. Today, we were driving to Play World, and he asked me how people get to go to Heaven. Today, he asked Jesus to come and live in his heart. I believe God heard my three year olds simple prayer! I pray Jackson continues to grow in his childlike faith, and continues to grow in His walk with the Lord. Thank you, God, for my precious son. Help me to lead him closer to You.


1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Amazing. I love how God works. Jackson is going to have a great testimony! I am so glad Jackson loves God so much. Now he is your son and brother. :-)