Spider Man goggles in the car. Sure.
|Claire has is obsessed with finding my make up, and pitches a big ole fit if I take it away.|
|It was 106 today. We may have let Claire run around in a diaper.|
|She got the mascara confused with the lip gloss.|
- It is
challenginginteresting having two mobile and verbal children.
- Jackson is swimming and jumping of the diving board with no floaties. A regular swimmer.
- I have lost 24 pounds since January of 2011. I have 6 more to go until I weigh what I did the day Blake and I married. Things sure don't look the same, but the number on the scale will hopefully be. I want to try some new recipes.
- My best friend is pregnant, and due December 26. I am super excited!!
- I have entirely too many of Jackson and Claire's outgrown clothes in the attic. I am going to try to put some things on Ebay next week.
- My cup is overflowing with thanksgiving for my little family. God has given me the most amazing husband, and Jackson and Claire are daily reminders of how faithful my God is. So thankful for this season of my life.