Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Vacation Getaway 2012














Last Wednesday-Sunday, we went to Gatlinburg with Donnie, Darla, Brad, and Lydia.  We stayed in a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains.  We had the best time just hanging out.  My children mostly loved the cable television and the amount of junk food we let them eat!  I read a book, talked to my wonderful husband alot, and played with my babies!  No cooking, cleaning, or laundry for five days.  Well, I did do laundry.  They had a washer and dryer there, and I washed everything before we came home.  We went to Pancake Pantry, and I ate Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup.  So bad, I know.  But, they were SOOOOO good.  We went to the Titanic Museum, Hard Rock Cafe, and walked around the neat little shops in Gatlinburg.  We hit up the Disney Store at the Outlet Mall, which Jack and Claire LOVED.  Nandee and Pop, thanks for taking us on a fun and relaxing vacation.  We can't wait to do it again! 

No comments: