Friday, June 24, 2011

Jackson's First Movie and Super Fun Play Date








































































































































Today was a good day to be Jackson Freeman! We woke up this morning and headed to our church to help get everything set up for a Cars Play Date/ Preview Party. Some girls at church put it together and it was so great. The kids colored, played Cars, then Blake read them a Cars 2 book, introducing the new characters. Love having some stay at home dad power...too bad he goes back to work next week. Dislike. Anyway, then the kids ate lunch and got to break a pinata. We all watched Cars, while eating dessert....Veryll even made cupcakes with each child's on them. So adorable...she also made T-shirts for them to wear with their initials (even Claire has a McQueen onesie)....it was a BLAST!


We left the play date and headed to the Theatre to see Cars 2. I don't want to give away too many details...I know many of my mommy friends haven't seen it yet, and I don't want to spoil the fun!


Like I said, it was a great day to be Jackson Freeman!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love it. Looks like an awesome party =)
Kind of sad my big boy feels too big for Cars now. That used to be his fave...miss you lady!

Sara said...

We just got back from it. Jonah has been counting down the days!