Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Pics, Along with Random Thoughts






A few note worthy events:

-I have lost 10.6 pounds. If you knew how hard it was for me, you would be doing the happy dance, too.

-Beginning tomorrow, Blake will be off of work for 17 days. I am very, very excited about this. I love having him home. We have some fun things planned to do with Jackson and Claire, as well as some projects to do around the house.

-I have been doing the Beth Moore devotional, "Jesus: 90 Days with the One and Only." It is excellent. I highly recommend it, if you are looking for something to go along with in your quiet time.

-Blake and I are teaching the 2 and 3 year old class on Wednesday night. We are enjoying it. The kids are great. I found a Children's Ministry website that has tons of great ideas...totally getting my teacher fix.

-Jackson loves the pool. We swim almost every day. He is jumping of the diving board, and is having the best time. It is so hot outside...that is actually the only thing that sounds fun to do!

-Claire is still not sleeping all night. But, she is a good napper. She is growing up too fast. Eight months old next week...seriously?

-Organic Valley milk is delicious. We are all drinking our milk!

-That is all....for now!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

My kids looovvvveee organic valley. We have to limit it because they will drink so much they get constipated, lol.

Claire said...

Thanks for having us at the pool today. My kids have not stopped talking about how awesome your parents' pool is =)

Jim Milligan said...

Congratulations on the 10 lbs.!! That is awesome....the pics of the kids are precious....they are so full of cuteness!! :)

kathy said...

I forgot to sign out of Jim's account....of course, the above comment is from me!! :)


/Kathy