Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the 19th Day of Christmas: He Knows My Name



















































Today's Advent Reading: Luke 2:1-7










5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. Luke 2:5-7










We talked today about why Mary and Joseph were traveling. We also talked about how even though there are lots and lots of people in the world, God knows each and every one of us, and has a plan for us. He knows our name!










I know this Advent expereince that Blake and I decided to do with Jackson was designed for a preschooler, but it is touching my heart in many ways, and has been such a blessing to me this Christmas.

No comments: