Thursday, December 1, 2011

Midweek Randoms

Blake and I are starting this with Jackson tonight: Truth in the Tinsel: An Advent Experience for Little Hands. It is an advent calendar of activities specifically for preschoolers. I am super excited about it. You can buy the ebook here: http://truthinthetinsel.com/


We have had a pretty quiet week. The December calendar is filling up quickly, as it usually does, so I am enjoying it! The most exciting news is that next week is the basketball tournament at Blake's school, which means after next Friday, I will have my husband back!! I miss him. Fall is always pretty busy for him. Football season and then basketball season. Luckily, he is usually home by 8:30, as opposed to the last 3 years, and it was often close to 10:00. I appreciate how hard he works, but working from 7:00 until 8:30 many nights per week is a long day for him! Thankful is is drawing to an end. I am babysitting three days this week, and we have not been able to go outside to play...too cold! Today, after preschool we headed to the indoor playground at the mall, and I let Jackson run wild for a couple of hours.




He begged me for these sunglasses today. I was going to put them in his stocking, but he rarely asks for anything, so we got them. So cute!




Robin helped Claire shop today. Aren't these penguin boots darling? We did not get them, but had lots of fun playing in Gymboree today!







Sister had fun sliding.








I have been working with Jackson on his letters for a few weeks, and writing in a little journal. I have taught alot of kids how to read, and now I want to teach my own! We are having a fun time with it.





Sweety Izzy. She loves sitting up and playing with Claire. Claire is a passy theif, though.








I made this Monday night. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip. Not whole foods. Not healthy. But really yummy!!






I am hoping to get the rest of our Christmas decorations out this weekend...including our tree. We are going to cut ours down Saturday morning....

1 comment:

Claire said...

Great update. and that cake looks pretty AWESOME.