Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the 17th Day of Christmas









On Saturday, Blake and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married for 7 years, and it has been 12 years since our first date. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun.






Jackson and Claire spent the night with their grandparents Saturday night (first time Claire has spent the night away), and Blake and I went out for a nice dinner at PF Changs. The waiter was super nice, and took the appetizer off of our ticket, and gave us a free dessert. We chose "The Great Wall of Chocolate." It was simply amazing!! Blake ate the rest of it for breakfast Sunday morning. We went to Hamilton Place and walked around, and spent some time in Barnes and Noble. We then drove downtown and looked at the Christmas lights. We slept in (until 7:30....getting old) Sunday morning, and picked our babies up after church.






We had a great, relaxing time. I am so thankful for my husband. I love him very, very much.

No comments: