Sunday, February 20, 2011

51: Dedicating Claire



"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14












All good things, God has given, and he’s given, this little life.

Everything is so perfect

Lord you made

Her perfect, when you made this little life.

An eternal soul is placed in our safe keeping, to love care for and raise, in the way she should go.

We bow our hearts and say thank you, Lord we thank you, for this little life.

The greatest treasures we possess, are these little lives, for Jesus said suffer the little children,

to come unto me, for as such is the kingdom of heaven.

For all good things, God has given, and now were

Given, Thanks unto You.

5 comments:

Claire said...

All of it was beautiful. Beautiful little Claire. Beautiful family.

Tiffany said...

Love it. Such sweet pictures, such an important day.

The Sandefurs said...

Sorry there is so much space at the top of the pics. I hope it looked different in the viewfinder and I am not just crazy. Anyway, I love the close up of you and Blake praying and that you returned to "the tree" for a mommy and Claire Sunday shot! :)

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Great pictures. I'm sure it was a very special time. Great deals on your consigning. Maybe next year I can get involved and buy/sell. And PRESCHOOL! Oh my, time is going too fast. So in August you'll be taking him??? How many days a week? Hours??? That's a big deal!!! You are right, he'll LOVE every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What a special day!!!