Wednesday, February 16, 2011

46: Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day, Jackson!
Claire's Valentine Pajamas.

Two of my Valentine's.

I purchased Jackson a Valentine shirt from Gymboree with a truck on it....but, he didn't get to wear it because of the Freeman Plague. It still has the tags....should I take it back? I am thinking, yes.

I LOVED Claire's Valentine outfit. Unfortunately, she only got to wear it to see Dr. Wiley.


My sweet hubby brought home Olive Garden. And served it on my China. And he cleaned up..while I was soaking in a bubble bath, reading my book. That is what I call speaking my love language.

4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous;
love does not brag and is not arrogant,
5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
6
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth

1 Corinthians 13: 4-6

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I knew you would be a sucker for that vday stuff, lol. That is why I love you!

As a side note the word verification on this comment is kasper, lol

The Sandefurs said...

Sister's outfit is adorable!! And I love the random little arm on the table while Blake is preparing his romantic feast. Way to go, B! You are a keeper!