Monday, February 14, 2011

43: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow


For the last couple of weeks, Blake has been bringing totes and totes of Jackson's baby clothes out of the attic. So far, I have sorted through at least 7 of them, trying to make some space up in the attic. I don't know if we will have another little one or not, so I am not ready to part with all of it, but I know I probably need to let go of some of it. I am consigning about half of what I have went through, and putting all of my very favorite clothes back into the attic. I feel bad that all of those clothes are sitting in the attic, when a baby somewhere could be wearing them. I have never consigned before, but I am hoping that it will be more successful than our Spring Yard Sale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to let go but at least you're just getting rid of the things that aren't your favorites. It's a good place to start!

Tiffany said...

I have gave a little away at a time, and no am prepareing for the big spring yard sale. For some reason it is harder for me to part with Ellis' stuff than Lainey's and I don't know why. I guess I got more attached to some of his things because I had time to be?

The Sandefurs said...

Here's to making more than $1.50 :)