Saturday, February 19, 2011

48: Preschool Open House

We are planning to send Jackson to preschool in the fall (insert tears here). On Thursday, we went to the Spring Open House. Blake and I had been talking it up all week....I know he will LOVE it, but it is also bittersweet...he is growing up SO fast.

While we were driving to school, Jackson spotted a parked school bus in a shopping center parking lot...he says, "Hey mommy, there's a school bus. Just drop me off, and they can take me to school."

Wow, Jackson, thanks buddy! You know how to pull mama's heart right out of her chest!

We did love the preschool, and are excited about him going in the fall. He loved it, too... Blake had to carry him out to the car (kicking and screaming) because he didn't want to leave!

Gotta love my independent boy!

1 comment:

Claire said...

He's going to do great at preschool. Smart just like his mama (and daddy).