Tuesday, February 22, 2011

52: All Better!!!



My goodness! After 6 doctor visits, too many prescriptions to count, not sleeping for 2 weeks, and 14 days of being cooped up in this house...I do think we are all better!! Yesterday, Claire went back to the doctor for a horrible cough that is keeping her up all night...the doctor thought she had RSV, but the test came back negative..just a bad respiratory virus. Praise the Lord! I am ready to get out and enjoy this awesome weather...Spring is just around the corner! :)

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

The more kids you have it seems the winter is all about just surviving the viruses and illnesses that come your way. I'm so glad you are all better. I hope it lasts. I think we have maxed out our deductibles already this year because of all our illnesses and x-rays. :-) But we are all well right now too. May Spring get here SOON!!!