Saturday, February 19, 2011

49: Consignment Experience #1

Claire's Halloween Costume- $8 (The picture I took did not justify the cuteness).
Gymboree Coat $5
Gymboree Pajamas $2.50
Gymboree Pajamas (Brand Spankin' New) $4.50
Gymboree 2 Piece Shorts Set $3.00
2 Piece Set $2
Love this...Oshkosh Raincoat $3
Old Navy Swimsuit..BRAND NEW...$2
Children's Place Sweater Vest...I think $3?
Old Navy Polo $1.50
Gymboree T-Shirt...$4?

I went shopping at the consignment sale last night....I found great stuff for Jackson and Claire! Everything I purchased looks brand new. Very excited about my deals!! Of course, there were more girl things to choose from than boy, but that is nothing I am not used to. I kind of like the challenge of finding cute things for Jackson to wear that do not have skulls, crossbones, peace signs, etc. on them. Anybody else have a hard time finding cute things for your toddler/preschool boy? If not, where are some good places to look without breaking the bank?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

We are going to a big one in Franklin on 1/2 off day on march 6th. Franklin is where all the well to dos live so they have good stuff, you wanna come?

lifeasamommyof2boys said...

Alisha, I agree! Bones and skulls at the age of 3-20 is crazy! We used to love Children's place...but I've found that thier selection isn't very big anymore. One store that I have found some great deals and nice clothes is the Carter and Osh Gosh outlet. Good look and by the way, I love reading your blog! Super cute kids!
Jill Moses

V-n-J said...

Jackson's gonna be sporting some of Javan's stuff ... that's his striped sleeveless sweater. i had a hard time letting go of it but it makes me happy that his buddy has it:) Glad you got some good deals!