Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Baby Shower for Claire


Pink!








The cake was so pretty. My mom bought some sugar free brownies, just for me (and Claire). They were actually pretty good, although not Federal Bake Shop good.


Tiffany made chicken salad that was delicious...my sister in law, Jill, made really cute Thumb Print cookies with PINK icing!!



Sawyer and Eli


Two of my favorite people!


My Brown Academy/McConnell Peeps!

Tiffany bought Claire and Lainey Bug matching outfits. I can't wait to take their pictures together.







On Saturday, my BFF Tiffany and my mom, threw a shower for Miss Madeline Claire. It was such a fun and special time celebrating our baby girl. The decorations were all themed around "A New Little Princess." Pink, pink, and more pink! Claire got many nice gifts, and it was so great seeing so many special friends and family. Our little family is so blessed to have such fantastic people in our lives.

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I'm so sorry I had to miss it and all that pink. It looks like it was so much fun. The cake made my mouth water. Your little girl is already so loved by so many.