Sunday, August 22, 2010

31 Weeks


Ms. Claire is continuing to grow, kick, and hiccup like crazy! My blood sugars are doing really great. I have had only two high readings...I ate half a sandwich on wheat bread at one meal, and 4 wheat peanut butter crackers for a snack...and both readings were high. Very strange. Instead of trying to figure out what caused it, I think I will just say adios to both items for the next couple of months. On the bright side (perhaps the highlight of my week), is that I can eat 8 Chik Fil A nuggets, 1 pack of Chik Fil a Sauce, a fruit cup, and a Diet Coke, and my sugar is in the normal range! I am so thankful that, so far, my sugar has been so easy to control. I guess since I have done this before, other than it being a nuisance, it hasn't been too big of a deal.

No comments: