Thursday, August 12, 2010

29 Weeks, 4 Days Doctor Appointment

Today was a busy day! I had a doctor's appointment, ultrasound, and glucose test, scheduled for 8:30 this morning. My mom picked Jackson and I up from our house around 7:45, and we were on our merry way. Blake and Darla met us at the doctors office. (We decided not to do the 3D ultrasound this time, so Blake and I invited them both the the regular ultrasound so they could take a peek of Miss Claire). So....I drank the yucky ole' glucose drink, which was fruit punch flavored this time (I recommend this rather than orange), and went back to have the ultrasound. As I laid down on the table for the ultrasound, I got lightheaded, hot, and thought I was going to puke or pass out. Awesome. But, I didn't, and I got to see my girl. And got to feeling better. Praise the Lord, Claire looks wonderful! All of her measurements are right on track. She weighs approximately 3 pounds, 5 ounces. Her profile looks similar to Jackson.

After the ultrasound, I met with my doctor. I gained 3 pounds this time, for a total of 16 pounds. My blood pressure was perfect. He said we both look great, and our girl has hair! Going to have to get some hair bows for her!

I am supposed to hear the results from the glucose test tomorrow, or at the first part of next week.

After that, we had lunch at Jason's Deli, and ran about a million errands, and didn't get home until after 4:00.

I go back to the doctor in two weeks for another check up. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: