Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Pig




This morning, I stumbled out of the car. I unclicked the car seat. I walked towards the building where I work with Jackson. I walked in front of my car. I thought I saw a large dog. I attempted to detour. It turned to me and SNORTED! There was a pig on the loose this morning! This was not something I anticipated a greeting from this morning. Strangely enough, the pig evidently lives near the church, chained to a tree. I guess ya never know what the day is going to bring! I have giggled like a school girl all day, thanks to my morning encounter with livestock! Oink Oink!

4 comments:

The Bates Family said...

Here is our new blog! I forgot the passowrd and email address on the other one!

http://derekandbrittneybates.blogspot/com

Anonymous said...

What?!?! How funny!!! I'm cracking up.

The Sandefurs said...

This is so random! How funny! Glad you had your camera!

theotherridges said...

How sweet! I love pigs!