Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Road Trip!






Jackson and I met Blake at work Monday afternoon, and went to Nashville with him. He had a meeting with the State Dept. of Ed. on Tuesday, so Tiffany and her family invited us to come to their house in Murfreesboro, so Blake wouldn't have to drive into Nashville from Chattanooga on Tuesday. We had such a fun time! Monday, we went to a wonderful Mexican restaurant, Camino Royale. They serve the best taco salad I believe I have ever tasted. She also introduced us to a new flavor of ice cream, Mayfield's Blueberry Cream Pie. I was a bit skeptical of the flavor at first, but it was incredible! I highly recommend it!


While Blake was in meetings on Tuesday, Tiffany and I had a fun time with our baby boys. We walked around the mall, and she took me to a place called "The Avenue" that just opened a while back. It is an outdoor mall, with lots of the same stores at Hamilton Place, but they have courtyards and an outdoor playground in between some of the stores. It was really neat. We had lunch, and of course, made a Starbucks run, and she showed me the town square of Murfreesboro, and the old houses in downtown. It is a really neat place to live, but I still really miss her, and wish she lived closer! We did have a fun time with our boys, and talking new mommy talk. It has been the coolest experience to go through our pregnancies together, and now raising our babies together (they are just 3 weeks apart). She bought these matching outfits for the boys when we were pregnant....we had to have picture time today!



1 comment:

The Sandefurs said...

Sounds like the new malls they have been putting in Indiana. Very cool, aren't they?