Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DaDa

Last week, while Blake was off for Fall Break, Jackson perfected "dada." He said it over and over again. We were not too sure that he had made the connection as to who dada was, but today, he proved us wrong. Jackson woke up a little after 4, and after I fed him, I layed him down in our bed since Blake's alarm goes off at 5. I knew Blake wouldn't mind a little morning attention from Jackson, since normally he doesn't see him until 5 or 6 at night. Blake was snoozing, and Jackson started touching Blake's face, rubbing his eyes, and pulling his hair. Blake still had his eyes closed, and Jackson continued to attempt to get a little attention from dada. Then he started gently patting his hand on Blake's face, and said dada....dada. Blake's eyes opened wide, he had a huge grin on his face. So sweet. I love my boys!

1 comment:

The Sandefurs said...

Oh, melt my heart!! How sweet!
In the words of Edwin McCain...
"these are the moments I remember all my life.."