Wednesday, April 6, 2011

96: A New Highchair for Sister Claire and a Recipe

Jackson was telling us something very important...can you tell??
Look who is sitting at the dinner table.
YUM! I have been trying out lots of new recipes lately. This one was great. We pretty much just eat chicken these days....this is my new favorite recipe for chicken tenderloins. Straight from Cracker Barrel. Tastes just like the real deal. We also had peas and Pioneer Woman Macaroni and Cheese.


1 pound of chicken tenders

1/2 cup of Italian dressing

1 teaspoon fresh lime juice

1 1/2 teaspoons of honey


1. Mix dressing, lime juice, and honey.

2. Pour over chicken tenders.

3. Marinate for 1 hour.

4. Cook tenders in a nonstick pan or grill until golden in color.


Claire's high chair is new to her. Jackson had a really nice, pretty expensive high chair. I registered for it, and some girls I worked with at the time bought it for me. I did not like the high chair at all. It was pretty fancy, but impossible to keep clean. The cover was not (supposed) to be machine washable. But, babies are messy..and I am a neat freak when it comes to my kids....I washed it multiple times, and the cover even has a rip in it...since it wasn't supposed to be washed anyway.


Anyway, long story made short, I wanted a new chair for Claire. A friend posted on Facebook she was selling hers on Craigslist (5 years ago, that sentence would have made NO sense). I bought it. Like it. Perfect condition. And I can put the cover in the washer to satisfy my neurotic tendency for keeping the thing clean!

Doesn't she look so cute? Cereal for Claire soon!


1 comment:

Claire said...

Love the high chair. LOVE Craigslist!