1. I am thankful that I did not have a car accident this morning when the charming person in front of me decided not to use their turn signal when they were making an abrupt turn.
2. I am thankful for Jackson and Claire's pediatrician. He genuinely cares about my children, and takes time to address any of my questions or concerns...at every single visit. He is so knowledgeable and practical, and addresses my children by name. He makes them feel like seeing them is the best part of his day, even though he sees tons of patients every day. That really is a big deal.
3. I am thankful that Claire got a perfect report of health today at her six month check up. Except for the double ear infection she has. I had no idea. She is still the happiest, most pleasant baby to take care of...after two vaccines, and all.
4. I am thankful that the skin on my hand is still intact. I was getting Easy Mac out of the microwave for Ben and Jackson to eat for lunch today...it was not done and, boiling water splashed all over my hand. Ouch. I think I am going to be okay.
5. I am thankful that my little family went out to eat dinner tonight. I am thankful that a few years ago we decided to make going out to eat a treat, for budgetary reasons. And now, it really is a special time. And, I get the night off. No cooking. No clean up.