Friday, April 15, 2011

106: A Few Firsts







Claire had her first solid food today. Sweet Potatoes. After talking with her pediatrician yesterday about a little issue she has, he suggested trying vegetables and fruits first before feeding her cereal. So, after dinner I (along with Jackson) fed Claire her first solid food. She ate every bite.


I am going to make her some homemade ones tomorrow. I bought an organic sweet potato and trays to give it a try. I love a good excuse to use my food processor!


She also got her first tooth today (6 months, 1 day). One of the bottom ones...the other one will be popping through any day.


3 comments:

Sara said...

I can't get over how fast she is growing! She looks so much like Jackson did when he was that age...atleast to me!

The Sandefurs said...

My boys always ate oatmeal baby cereal instead of rice so it wouldn't constipate them. Just an idea for the once a week blowout girl :)

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the infomercial on Sprout for the baby food processor? It looks so cool. I told Scott that if I had another baby I would get one of those and make all my own baby food. HA! Can't believe how big she is getting!