Chicken Tortilla Soup
4 chicken breasts
2 cans of shoepeg corn
2 cans red kidney beans
2 cans black beans
1 can Ro-tel
1 large can of diced tomatoes
1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
1 package of dry taco seasoning
1 cup of chicken broth
*shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, Tortilla Chips, and Sour Cream to garnish.
1. Put the chicken breasts in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
2. Put everything else on top of the chicken. Do not drain anything.
3. Cook all day on low, or 4-6 hours on high.
4. Remove chicken and shred with two forks, return to pot...stir. That is all. :)
5. Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and chips. I think I got this recipe a couple of years ago off of a random blog I came across. It is easy, and makes a ton. I will sometimes half what I cook, and freeze it, because we are tired of eating it before it is all gone.