Saturday, September 11, 2010

Da Crib




Blake borrowed his Dad's truck yesterday to pick up Claire's crib and changing table. I anxiously waited his arrival home yesterday, and spent much of the day washing all of her newborn outfits, sheets, burp clothes, and blankets. I even broke out the iron and pressed her bed skirt (in case you didn't know, only males use the iron in this house). It pains Blake to watch me iron, and I prefer to keep it that way. Anyway, Donnie came by after work and helped Blake unload her furniture, and get his truck back. Within a few minutes, the crib was fully assembled....except one piece on one of the legs was warped. Blah. So, this morning, I returned the faulty piece, and got a new one. I am waiting patiently for Blake to get home from work (yes, on Saturday), and finish putting together the crib. I did get a lot of her things put away yesterday, and Blake hung up her letters and a shelf. The nursery is, slowly, but surely, coming together.

No comments: