Thursday, September 9, 2010

33 Weeks, 4 Days Doctor Visit

Today, Blake and I continued our Thursday tradition...a visit to the doctor! We didn't have to wait very long today, since we had a morning appointment, and that was very nice. My blood pressure was 110/70 and I lost another pound this week. He looked over all of my blood sugar levels, and said they looked perfect, just to make sure I was drinking enough water.

We also had the Fetal Non Stress Test this morning. I was hooked up to two monitors for about 30 minutes, and everything looked great with Baby Girl.

I am supposed to continue taking my blood sugar 2 hours after every meal, and in the mornings. We go back to the doctor in 1 week, and are also scheduled for another ultrasound.

In other news, Blake is going to pick up the crib and changing table after he gets off work tomorrow. I am sooo excited! I really want to start getting things put away, and get her room somewhat ready for her. I know she probably won't be sleeping in there for a while, but it will make me feel better, anyway! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad all went well with your appointment. How are you losing weight???? So happy all your blood sugar levels are good. I know it must be a pain to keep up with all of that but it will be worth it in the end! I'm getting so excited about meeting Miss Claire!!!