Thursday, September 2, 2010

32 Weeks, 4 Days Doctor Visit

My doctor's visit went great today. We had an ultrasound today, and Miss Claire is measuring right on track. She weighed an estimated 4 pounds, 9 ounces, and her heart rate was in the 130s. We got a really cute picture of her face...precious! My blood pressure was 116/78, and I lost 2 pounds this week. My blood sugars all looked great. We are doing the Fetal Non Stress Test next week...I must have misunderstood him last week...I thought we were doing it today. After my appointment, Blake and I went on a date, and had a great time. He is planning to move the piano and finish painting the nursery over the long weekend....so stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're appointment went well today! I want to see that pic of Miss Claire! :)

Claire said...

So glad for a good report. She will be here before we know it. =)

LTF said...

Yay! We are so excited and can't believe we will be meeting our new precious niece next month!!