Saturday, September 18, 2010

34 Weeks, 4 Days Doctor Visit

On Thursday, we had another doctor's appointment and ultrasound. Baby Claire is doing just fine! She weighs approximately 5 pounds, 15 ounces. My blood pressure was 106/72, I think. I gained 1 pound this week. I am dilated 2 centimeters....we go back again Thursday for a doctor visit to see what is happening with The Little Miss! I think I will pack my hospital bag this weekend, and get the swing and Baby Papasan out of storage! I can't believe that there is going to be a baby at my house in a month!! Keep us in your prayers, please!

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

You're already at a 2. I'm so jealous. I can't wait to hear the good news and meet this little girl. I hope you are feeling great. I am praying for an amazing delivery.