Tuesday, September 28, 2010

36 Week, 1 Day Doctor Visit

Yesterday, we went to our weekly doctor visit. I also had another Fetal Non Stress Test. Baby Claire's heart rate looks beautiful, and I am having some mild contractions. I am dilated 3 centimeters. My blood pressure was 116/72 (I think, I never can remember that number for some reason), and my weight stayed the same. My doctor looked at my glucose log, and I am now only having to test my blood sugar in the mornings when I wake up, or if I try a new food, that I have not eaten thus far. I pretty much eat the same old thing every day, and know what triggers an increase, and that I need to eat every two hours, so I get to give my fingertips a break! As of right now, we have a c-section scheduled for Thursday, October 14. Please keep us in your prayers. We go back to the doctor on Monday for our next appointment and another ultrasound.

1 comment:

Claire said...

It may not feel like it to you, but your pregnancy seems to have flown by. Getting so excited to meet girlie-girl. =)