Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lap Sit

He will not appreciate this in a few years...I am so sure.
Chubby crayon hands.
Hard at work.

A few weeks ago, I signed Jackson (and myself) up for the lap sit program at our local library. He loves the library, amd I thought the program looked pretty fun. I have been pretty impressed with it, so far. We meet in a little room for 30 minutes, once per week, with about 15 other children that are about the same age as Jackson. He has a little folder, name tag, and weekly homework assignments. So far, we have made puppy ears and a scarecrow puppet. Best of all, the program is free of charge!

2 comments:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

I always wanted to do that with Clark. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the program. I was out shopping today, and I picked up some clothes for Claire (a little dress and an outfit)!!! Little girls are so much fun to shop for.

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

That US is Jenna btw