Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Party!

















































































Blake and I decided to have Jackson a small friend party for his 2nd birthday. Last year, we had a mostly family party. We are pretty limited with what we can do, due to the weather being so cold. I am a big fan of outdoor park parties, but not very practical when there is snow in the forecast! We decided to have his party at Playworld because Jackson loves that place! I know he had a good time, because we were playing together, and he looked up at me, and said, "Mommy, I love my party!" I hope all of his friends had fun, and that their parents' enjoyed their children's long afternoon nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy. Seems like yesterday we were pregnant. I can't believe our babies are turning 2.

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

What a fun party! I haven't been there yet to playworld. I'm going to have to take the kids one day! I loved the cake. I want to hear the story behind it. I know two year olds have a bad rap, but I LOVED TWO!!! I hope you do too!