Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little of This and That

I am so thankful for the beautiful day that we had today!! It feels as if we have been spending way too much time indoors lately, considering tomorrow is the first day of Spring. I am a big fan of 72 degrees and sunny skies.

I haven't been blogging, facebooking, or checking my email much lately, at all....I usually do those things while Jackson is sleeping, and my other growing baby is draining my energy, so I have been napping and sleeping in with Jackson. I also usually clean and do laundry during nap time, so as you can probably imagine, after 5 weeks of neglecting the cleaning, my house was looking pretty crazy last week, and the laundry had began to collect in a heap on the laundry room floor. My sweet mom came over and helped me clean, and took all of my laundry home with her and did it for me. Thank you, Mom!! Luckily, this week has been better, and I have felt okay, not great, but better.


My boy loves Thomas the Train. He immediately wakes up, and creates of his crazy outfits, and starts playing trains. He will not take his shoes off. Ever. Unless he puts someone else's on.


Indoor play date this week.


Oh....Jackson found the escape route from his crib on Monday during nap time. I caught the moment on the video on my phone...Blake converted Jackson's bed to a toddler bed Monday night. I, personally, prefer for him to be confined to his crib. Nap time is very much a work in progress. So far, nights are okay. He comes to our room about 3:00, with his blanket and Elmo in hand, and informs us that, "I don't like my big, big, boy bed." Every night, so far!! I had a small emotional (perhaps hormonal), reaction to the whole crib conversion moment. Weren't we just putting his crib together??
We love ice cream!!










Jackson's New Toy!



1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling yucky!