Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ellis!





































Saturday morning our little family headed towards Nashville to celebrate Ellis' 2nd birthday. The party was at the Discovery Center, and was filled with exhibits that most little boys would probably love. Lots of trucks, airplanes, trains, and even a petting zoo. Jackson stuck his finger in a bird cage, and a parakeet bit his finger....I bet he won't do that again! It was a great place to have a birthday party! All of the kids had fun.

Saturday was also Tiffany's thirtieth birthday, so I got to eat a late lunch/dinner with my friend of 22 years! So thankful I got to do that! We went to a place called Which Wich? It is a sandwich place that is really neat. More importantly, there are little kid tables in the middle of the restaurant (which is pretty small) that are close to the adult tables, so Jackson and Ellis looked like big stuff eating their sandwiches solo!

The trip was really great, other than the fact I spent the whole ride over Monteagle wishing that my dinner would not reappear in the floor board of the Pilot. Good times, first trimester.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm wondering who had more fun...Jackson or Blake?

Christy C Beach said...

so excited about the new baby. tried to text you the other day and it got deleted because I kept getting dumb phone calls. so happy for you