Saturday, March 20, 2010

2nd Prenatal Appointment

On Thursday, I went to my second prenatal visit. We had a scheduled ultrasound, and then saw Kay (my doctor's nurse practitioner) whom I love!! We got some really cute pictures of our baby! It is amazing how much he/she has grown in two weeks. It really is such a miracle. We also heard the heartbeat again (171 BPM), and baby was moving around a little. They also took my blood pressure (normal) and weighed me (I lost one pound. Actually, I just had on different shoes...probably really weighed the same. Ha!) We go back again in 4 weeks for our next appointment.

When I was pregnant with Jackson, I signed up on http://www.americanpregnancy.org/, to receive weekly emails about his development. I thought it was really neat, so I decided to do it again. Every Monday morning I get an email that tells about baby, and I love reading about what's happening. I have been reading them to Blake, and then when we pray together, and pray for baby, we pray for that particular developmental process that is happening within the week.

Our ultrasound is also on DVD, so I may try to figure out how to upload it later, but for right now, I am going to bed. The first trimester, plus eating a meal, and riding back over a mountain today, did not make for a fun evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your appointment went well. Would love to see the dvd if you can figure out how to post it. If not, we'll just have to get together and you can show it to me. :)