Friday, March 12, 2010

A Big Announcement!

Blake and I are so excited that Jackson is going to be a big brother! Our baby's due date is October 24. We found out we were going to have a new baby on February 10. I have been to the doctor 3 times for lab work, and another time for our actual first prenatal appointment. We have had our first ultrasound, and were able to hear the baby's heartbeat (123 BPM). I have been feeling okay, but not fabulous. Just feeling very nauseous (like, I haven't even wanted Starbucks...), and very tired, but I can't complain! Our next appointment in March 18. Please keep our growing family in your prayers! 2-10-10 Positive Test #1

2-11-10: Positive Test #2

Jackson's Big Brother Shirt

We don't have a scanner, but I wanted to share our first sneak peek!

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

6 comments:

Sara said...

YAY!!! I was wondering when you'd announce this! So excited for you!

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Congrats!!! I love your pics of your test!!! I will be praying to all goes well. Even better than with Jackson! I think October babies are so much fun! It's one of the best times of the year!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! Jackson will be a great big brother. Our family is getter bigger and bigger. Getting a family pic of the gg-kids should be fun this year:)

Mickey and Candyce Rector said...

Congratulations!! Although I have to confess, I thought you might be coming back to 2nd grade since Olivia will be there next year. But, this is much better than coming back to teaching!! Happy for your family!!

V-n-J said...

Congrats! Really excited for you guys! Christmas 2010 will be double the fun ... or maybe triple:) haaha!

Anonymous said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! So happy and excited. I think Jackson will be a great big brother!