Sunday, August 9, 2009

An Extra Special Birthday Wish

Saturday night, we celebrated Ben's first birthday at Camp Coffman. He is such a special little boy. Blake picked out a shirt for Ben's gift that said, "I'm kind of a big deal." Ben is definitely a big deal. His mama and daddy had the sweetest party for him.

Everyone released a red balloon and made a birthday with for Ben.



Jack-man swinging on the playground.


And the sweetest little picture. Happy Birthday, Ben! You and your family are so special!

1 comment:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm so HAPPY for them, and I got to celebrate with them with your pics. I got to see Robin the other day, and I invited Robin to MOPS, too. I don't know where she lives, but I know she would enjoy it. I hope to see you soon, girl.