Thursday, February 12, 2009

Uh Oh!

Jackson picks up the phone now, and says, "Heyyo."

And our other new word is...Uh Oh.
We have been finding ourselves in more and more "uh oh" situations.







Funny story: Tonight we went out to eat at Steve's Landing. Blake ordered a baked potato loaded with sour cream and butter. While we we not watching, he grabbed a handful of sour cream and ate it. He then did a full body shiver and threw up the sour cream. Going out to eat is an adventure now. I love it!



1 comment:

Andi said...

I used to have this phobia of throwing up, not much help for folks in that situation. Now that I'm a mom and since Addi had such a horrible gag reflex I am now so used to just sticking my hand out and catching it that I'm sure that would totally gross folks out. the saying Having a baby changes everything is ohhhhh so true huh?