Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Brother











Tonight, we celebrated my brother's birthday. He is actually a Valentine baby, but he likes to spend Valentine's Day with his fiance now that he is all grown up. So, my mom cooked his birthday dinner tonight. We had a southern meal, with all the works....fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, peas, corn, biscuits, and gravy. My mom makes the best fried chicken. We also had cake and ice cream. He has recently took up karate as a hobby, and got some gear for that, as well as some cash. We got him a huge card that played Star Wars music, which was so loud that I believe there was a sub-woofer speaker implanted in the card. I couldn't resist ordering him a Ninja Turtle cake! He (We) spent countless hours of his childhood playing with Donatello, Rafael, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. Am I an awesome big sister since I can name all of the turtles, and their weapons?

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I had no idea that your brother was engaged to Jill! I went to middle and high school with her and her mom cut my hair my whole life! Such a small world, how neat!

Claire said...

So where was the Cookie Cake?