Monday, February 9, 2009

Amy's Baby Shower

On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower at my house for Amy. We basically had a house full of teachers. We all taught together for about 3 years, and most of us are at different schools now, but we all keep in touch, for the most part. A couple of other teacher friends from other schools were here, too. It was fun getting together to welcome Baby Eli. We enjoyed a menu of breakfast foods, since that is her pregnancy craving (hashbrown casserole, sausage croissants, fruit, and Panera bagels). I can't believe that 20 people fit in our little house. Welcome, Eli! We can't wait to meet you. The Whole Gang
Robin was fashionably late.

I bought the cake from the Publix bakery. It was pretty good. The sweet lady in the bakery wanted to make sure that I understood that the cake was decorated was a "real pacifier." Maybe Eli can use that in the hospital for a sugar high.






No comments: