Sunday, February 22, 2009

Play Time

Today, after we left the airport, we stopped at Target to pick up a couple of things. I used to work at a day care, and I remembered that we used to blow bubbles and the babies would have the best time....I went to the "bubble aisle." I had the most difficult time finding bubbles and a single wand. There were bubble machines, colored bubbles, scented bubbles, and wands of every shape and size. I never was able to locate the 89 cent item I was looking for, but settled for blue, bubble gum bubbles, with the simple wand. My Jack loved them. I almost slipped and busted my bottom on the slick floor when we finished playing.









2 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! Jonah loves bubbles and knows where I keep them hidden...he will stand in front of the spot and say "bubble, bubble" over and over.

Lindsay Adkins said...

How fun :) I love bubbles! I never understood why they had to mess with the simple little bottle of bubbles!!! Nothing is under a dollar anymore, it feels like, ha! p.s. love the floors :)