Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet Smells of Christmas and Smiley Girly



This is one of my favorite Christmas books from my childhood. And Blake's too. It is a scented storybook about all of the different smells of the season (Christmas tree, apple pie, candy cane, a Christmas orange, hot cocoa, and a few others). We have read it to Jackson the past several days....so when I ran across a recipe for Teddy Bear Muffins in a Publix magazine a few weeks ago, I thought Jackson might enjoy making them....and he did! Claire thought it was pretty fun, too. They were much tastier (and prettier) than the disastrous birthday cake from a few weeks ago.











3 comments:

LTF said...

Cute idea!

Ryan said...

Cute muffins. Even cuter kids. Claire is so alert now. She's a beauty!!!

Amanda said...

Hey there!
I was looking online tonight for images/publish date for this book to put on my blog and ran across your blog! This book is one of my favorites, too, from childhood! I am working on a post for tomorrow on some of our family's favorite Christmas books and this one is at the top of the list!
Blessings,
Amanda