Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Blake!

Yesterday was Blake's birthday. Love him. I decided to bake him a birthday cake for dessert. Should have went to The Great American Cookie Company. Or Federal Bake Shop. Or Publix.
Luckily, it didn't taste as bad as it looked. And Blake is not too hard to please. Or he knows I just had a baby 3 weeks ago, and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I mean there might still be some extra hormones running around somewhere, right?
This is what is kind of sad about my cake....it was just a boxed cake mix....
Good thing he didn't marry me for my cookin'.
I did redeem myself with dinner. I think. Happy Birthday, Blake. Here's to many more. Next year...I promise I will go to a bakery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the thought that counts, right? I'm sure it tasted yummy anyway! :)

Claire said...

Happy Birhtday Blake. Good for him for keeping quiet. Hormonal mamas can be a wee bit sensitive, huh? Noticed the chicken and rice =)