Friday, November 5, 2010

3 Weeks Old






Yesterday, Claire was three weeks old. She is such a sweet baby. A perfect fit for our little family. I took her to the doctor yesterday for her weight check...she is still 2 ounces shy of her birth weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces....so we have to go back again next week to have her weighed...until then I am supposed to feed her every two hours during the day. She does have some interesting sleep habits, which include lots of awake time from 9:00 p.m. to 3 a.m.... but I am sure she will figure it out eventually. It is getting better, though. This morning both of the little darlings slept until 9:00 (and I did, too). Jackson is still doing great with her, I am so proud of him.

Yesterday, I went to Gymboree for the first time (I think), since I had Claire. Sweet goodness...I seriously need to think about getting a job there for the discount! They have the cutest little stuff for Claire! Anyway, everyone have a great weekend! And if you have insomnia, and want to chat at 2 AM, give me a call...I will be up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's already going by so fast. Can't believe she'll be a month old this week!!!