Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Nursery Pics

Tiffany (a friend from church) hand painted these letters for Claire's door. Jackson has a set also. Super cute!
I was actually going to hang a mirror over her changing table. Once I started shopping around, all of the ones I found were very heavy. I was afraid she would knock it off when she started flailing around during diaper changes (much like Jackson), and give herself a concussion. So, I found these frames at Hobby Lobby. Will probably wait and get a mirror when I am not using the changing table any more.
She has curtains!! With blackout panels! Both of my babies' rooms get the morning sun. Wake up time is pretty early around here!

I wasn't happy with the white letters against the light pink wall, so Blake painted them "Watermelon" today. I like it much better!
I think we have pretty much finished Claire's nursery! Twelve days until we get to meet her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks perfect!!! Love it. You guys did a great job!

The Sandefurs said...

Looking good!!