Sunday, October 3, 2010

Starbucks Sad


Friday night, Blake took me out on the town for a date. My favorite date is going out for coffee and dessert. Dessert is not an option, but I have found a drink that I can somewhat enjoy: Sugar Free Decaf Iced Caramel Latte. Unfortunately, I don't think the Starbucks employees enjoy making this delicacy for me...I think they think I am a diva. But, in reality, I am just following the rules. Nevertheless, the markings on my cup made me giggle. And, if I am paying 4 bucks for a drink, I don't think they should complain too much.


3 comments:

Claire said...

I love all of the nursery pictures...especially those with you and big brother reading in the rocker.

You look great in the Sunday photos. Just glowing!

Starbucks photo= hilarious!

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

So funny. I loved your pic! And go ahead be a diva. You only have a few more weeks until you'll be serving the true diva!!!

The Sandefurs said...

Reminds me of another picture I sent you! LOL Enjoy your drink, diva!