Monday, October 11, 2010

The Grand Finale Doctor Visit

Today was my final doctor visit! I gained a pound this week (for a grand total of 17 pounds...I gained 30 with Jackson, so hip hip hooray), and my blood pressure was 112/78. The nurse checked Claire's heart rate and it was 110 BPM, and it was been in the 140s at almost every visit, so they hooked me up to the monitor for about 15 minutes, just to make sure she was still doing okay. After they got me all hooked up, she started moving around, and it was back up to where it normally is. I was still dilated 3 cm. We had a nice conversation with our doctor about some questions and concerns about Thursday, and headed over to the lab at the hospital to have some blood work done. So...two more days until we meet our girl. Please pray for our family during this exciting time. Pray for Madeline Claire as she transitions into this world. We can't wait to meet her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to meet this precious baby girl!!!! Praying for you all!

The Bates Family said...

I can't wait to see her! I hope she has strawberry blonde hair! I can't wait! I'll be praying for you guys!

Claire said...

Great news at the doctor. Love the Freeman 3, soon to be Freeman 4.

xoxo

Claire

Sara said...

Yeah! So excited for you guys! I'm sure you've got this covered, but let me know if you need some help with Jackson!

Kellie and Chuck said...

Very excited to meet baby Claire! Praying for mommy and baby!