Thursday, May 27, 2010

Everyday Life

Jackson,
I love your little two year old self. I love that you are practically obsessed with Thomas the Train and Lightning McQueen. I love that your hands are always sticky for one reason or another. I love that you insist on wearing your shoes all the time, even if they are on the wrong feet. I love that you have such a great imagination. I love that you love grapes and Capri Suns for a snack. I love that you ask about Baby Sister every day. I even love that you dumped an entire box of Cheez Its in the shower, that I just cleaned. You are a rascal, and I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cleaned up a cheez-it mess today too!!!! How funny. Cooper dumped out the brand new box all over the chair and ottoman upstairs. Good thing I already had the vacuum cleaner out. Our messy boys... gotta love 'em!

jack'snan said...

Jackson, I just wanted to share with you and your mom that I love your little two year old self too. Everything to you is so exciting and fun. I hope you always enjoy this wonderful world and never lose your sense of wonder.