Monday, May 17, 2010

Mom Prom 2010

The Mom's Group from church had a quite fabulous event planned for the month of May: the first annual (I hope) Mom Prom. Everyone dressed up in their prettiest dresses for a night on the town. We all met at our church, and waited on the limo. I have never ridden in a limo, and was especially excited to cross this off of my bucket list. I must admit, I did feel fancy.
Moms of the Prom. Between all of us, we have 24 children (counting Baby Freeman in utero).


Melissa, Veryll, and myself. I just loved everyone's dresses!

Fancy Feet


Feeling Fancy. Amie, you are hilarious. Squeak.






Tony's Pasta

Adios, to our fancy ride.

Dessert at the Riverpark






The hired help.



Thanks to hubs and Scott for making friends with the trusty Park Ranger and doing the dessert thing. Do you accept this rose?

No comments: