Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Few Funnies from my Sweetie Pie

Number 1:

Setting: Chik Fil A parking lot (near the construction site to whatever they are building on 153)

Jackson: (spotting a white bearded gentleman on a bulldozer): Hey, I need to go tell him something.

Me: Who?

Jackson: Ho, Ho

Me: What do you need to tell him?

Jackson: I need a train table.


Number 2:

Setting: Dr. Wiley's Office
(The nurse finishes up her initial questions..and....)

Jackson: Hey, where did she go with my chart?

He also informed Dr. Wiley that he (meaning, Dr. Wiley) is a boy, and his mommy is a girl. And asked the doctor if he could kiss his ear and make it fell better.

Number 3: Not funny, but, oh, so sweet

Me: Jackson, are ya feeling any better?

Jackson: Yeah, I prayed to God, our Father, and He made it all better.

4 comments:

kathy said...

Love it!!! That boy is such a joy!! :)

The Sandefurs said...

Knowing Dr. Ben, he did it!! And gladly! Ha! Liked the Santa one!

LTF said...

hahaha that's great about him seeing Santa (working his day job, I guess)

freckles said...

love the funny stories!He really thought the guy at Chick-filet was HoHO!!he couldn't take his eyes off of him.It was so cute.I love him so much and will be glad when he is feeling better,even though he feel bad he still can make you smile.