Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last Photos of 2009
























































After we got back from Alabama, we decided we wanted to stay home, and just take it easy during Blake's week off from work. We officially made Jackson a play room in the office, and he has just enjoyed playing with his new toys, and having Blake home all week. We did go to the Aquarium on Tuesday, and Jackson LOVED...the otters? He has talked about the otters all week. I thought it was pretty funny that he liked those so much.

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

On the Ride of Our Lives said...

Drums??? Tell me how that goes. I've been wanting to get my boys one too. I'm tickled you now have a playroom. That means Jackson is a big boy now (with big toys).

V-n-J said...

Javan has those drums! he got it last Christmas...get used to the noise:) I wish we had a playroom ... we need it BAD!